Ipswich Maritime Festival 2017: Day Two

Discussion in 'Tourism' started by dan5, Aug 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. dan5

dan5ModeratorStaff Member

Here are selected photos posted to Twitter for Day Two of Ipswich Maritime Festival 2017. (see Day One)

DHqBB-2XkAEbSKJ.png DHqIv-dXYAA2W59.png DHqjvz-XcAAZNwZ.png DHqPwFwXoAEG3XK.png DHquL5aWsAA2_gz.png DHr7v2YWAAAn4M-.png DHrjELzWAAAbSon.png DHrLVOiXYAQ7eyZ.png

The images have been reduced in size for IPSWI. Thanks to the respective owners of these images for sharing on Twitter.

Welcome to the new IPSWI beta!
  2. Loading...

3. OP
    OP
    dan5

More....

DHrLzfgWAAA96H_.png DHrs9ASXYAAwmsm.png DHs7uloXcAEDD0-.png DHs7vocWsAE7OLN.png DHsCVCgXgAAEj-X.png DHsDhQ2XUAAxQk_.png DHsDz7EXkAAj2Bc.png DHs7WMZXYAAvNnZ.png

The images have been reduced in size for IPSWI. Thanks to the respective owners of these images for sharing on Twitter.

4. OP
    OP
    dan5

Final bunch of Twitter photos...

DHsDz7JXcAAa6yH.png DHsXHOgW0AAcKKs.png DHsxSy4XgAIXCHu.png DHsXw0DXkAY6tD8.png DHsyaUyXsAEIftk.png DHsYe3pXgAA2_5y.png DHtBU2mXYAA7Uev.png

5. OP
    OP
    dan5

6. OP
    OP
    dan5

Found a good site for Ipswich, called "So Very Suffolk"... they also uploaded photos of the event

Ipswich-Maritime-Festival-2017-01.png Ipswich-Maritime-Festival-2017-04.png Ipswich-Maritime-Festival-2017-22.png Ipswich-Maritime-Festival-2017-5529.png Ipswich-Maritime-Festival-2017-5539.png Ipswich-Maritime-Festival-2017-5589.png Ipswich-Maritime-Festival-2017-5592.png Ipswich-Maritime-Festival-2017-6178-sosuffolk.png Ipswich-Maritime-Festival-2017-6192.png Ipswich-Maritime-Festival-2017-6224.png

For more photos (and without the watermarks) feel free to visit their website Suffolk News They even have footage of the firework display.

7. martinc

martincMember

8. martinc

martincMember

I give up! i wanted to continue the original maritime festival thread I contributed to, but can't find it. Now we have a load more similar titled threads and such is the convoluted way this forum works I can't find the other thread by using search, buy using my own profile, or any other way it seems.... Apologies for the moan but this is still the most intuitive set up I have ever used, and as a regular, the second most regular, user I simply still can't find my way around it, especially picking up on former topics. It has to be easier than this...

Why can't I find a simple way just to list the topics i have contributed to, that would be a good start? What am I missing?

• Useful Useful x 1
    • OP
      OP
      dan5

Glad you found it in the end. I totally agree I find the same problem. I was about to say go to your profile and use the link on there to see your content - which you need to do by right click your username link, new tab to prevent those on-page popups appearing (will look into removing those) but this wasn't ordered by most recent. So I couldn't find it through that method either. Will see if I can tweak that without breaking the site.

The reason for the multiple threads is to separate the image-heavy photos from the conversation topics. Although I resized the images so weren't massive but at the same time big enough to see it properly, this page in particular takes a few extra seconds to load.

The similar/related thread list only shows similar threads in the same forum and considering I posted this in a different forum didn't really help matters! :( Getting there slowly but surely...

Edit: I forgot I linked through at the top of the original post in these topics to that viking topic... but wasn't clear enough, even I didn't notice and I put the flaming thing there! :D