Support

Any problems with the site? Any questions? Raise them here.

Sort By:
Title
RepliesViews
Last Message ↓
  1. martinc

Navigation, its so confusing!

by martinc in SupportSep 11, 2017 with 3 replies and 24 views.

So as regular user number 2 I still find the navigation on here impossible to fathom out. There is so much content, its hard to find stuff you have contributed too, or to really know where to start with it all.The main Ipswi link goes to the news bot latest posts. That in itself is OK but should that be the home page really? Should not Ipswi.com actually take you somewhere else that can then lead you into the other sections including the...

Latest reply: Yes, I missed this! :oops:The ipswi.com homepage is temporary - when we moved across we lost a lot of our content in search engines so it was a way of mapping into the site. I agree it isn't much help for us humans! I have been working on a...

2. dan5

Problems and Suggestions

by dan5 in SupportSep 11, 2017 with 1 replies and 18 views.

Any problems you have experienced using IPSWI please report here. Provide as much information as you can!Fault/Bug/ProblemPage/Forum/LinkBrowserOperating SystemDesktop/Laptop/Tablet/Phone and model

Latest reply: thanks, earlier report of stacked icons has cleared now, at least on desktop.

3. Ipswi

IPSWI Changes

by Ipswi in SupportJun 28, 2017 with 8 replies and 155 views.

IPSWI is about to undergo a major change. A new platform. A new focus.What would you like to see?A forum will remain available with current posts imported. The new platform will be much better than the current temporary one. The objective is to make a website for Ipswich & Suffolk. A community forum will be at the heart but will introduce other features of benefit.Following this, the website will be marketed unlike the current alpha...

Latest reply: Microsoft have been very helpful and removed restrictions from incoming email from our web host. I can only assume they used to have a client using the same IPs spamming emails. Bad luck. Hoping to move forward from this :)

4. Ipswi

IPSWI weekend outage

by Ipswi in SupportApr 25, 2017 with 0 replies and 19 views.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the severe outage of IPSWI over the long-weekend.Hopefully there has been no data loss. Let me know if any of your posts have disappeared.The site should be rather slow as frontend server catches up this shouldn't be such a problem after a day or so.

5. Ipswi

Site Changes & Advertising

by Ipswi in SupportFeb 24, 2017 with 3 replies and 23 views.

So IPSWI is still in alpha - first public test - aiming to be beta by April.One of the significant changes to be noticed is the inclusion of Google Adsense advertisements. Our intention isn't just to recover our costs but to utilise the site to bring in an income for Ipswich Ltd to help improve the town in one form or another.Over the next year we will be launching numerous websites dedicated to promoting Ipswich with the aim of launching...

Latest reply: We have changed the forum listing style slightly, much cleaner now.The above snapshot of news forum gives example.

Thread Display Options