Politicians

Discussions about Past and Current politicians

Sort By:
Title
RepliesViews
Last Message ↓
  1. dan5

Paul West

by dan5 in PoliticiansDec 12, 2017 with 0 replies and 40 views.

So who is this Paul West that apparently no one has heard of? Well, he isn't quite as new to politics as he has been portrayed to be.BusinessPaul Martin West used to run Paul West Sales & Lettings (Paul West Property Management Ltd) in Dale Hall Lane.944 The above Google Streetview checks out! Not exactly prime real estate but definitely not an cock and bull story! A lot of people in Ipswich would have heard of it and saw this...

2. Ipswi

Ben Gummer

by Ipswi in PoliticiansApr 15, 2017 with 68 replies and 273 views.

Benedict Michael Gummer (Ben Gummer) has been our MP for coming up to 7 years now after defeating Chris Mole at the 2010 General Election. This topic will serve for all discussions directly relating to Ben Gummer.Ben Gummer ContractBen's Contract with Ipswich Voters.Many people have lost their faith in politicians. Voters are fed up with the lies and the failure to deliver real change.I want to be different.That is why I have drawn up...

Latest reply: Indeed. It was painful watching him pretend to be able to make it work with the different focus... almost as bad as when he told people that LARGE lie of £1.5bn investment for Ipswich...Has he been back to Ipswich since his defeat?

3. dan5

Sandy Martin

by dan5 in PoliticiansMay 6, 2017 with 24 replies and 125 views.

This will be the Sandy Martin discussion topic. Sandy Martin is the Labour Candidate for Ipswich, General Election 2017. It appears he doesn't currently have a website, a bit worrying a month away from a General Election although I am sure it will all soon be revealed when he launches his General Election campaign.

Latest reply: Free ChildcareSandy Martin (Ipswich) (Lab)7. What assessment she has made of the effect of the Government's policy on 30 hours of free childcare on the financial viability of childcare settings. Sandy MartinGiven that 38% of nurseries...

Thread Display Options