Nacton Road

Nacton Road

Sort By:
Title
RepliesViews
Last Message ↓
  1. dan5

The Havens roundabout pedestrian circumnavigation

by dan5 in Nacton RoadDec 9, 2017 with 0 replies and 19 views.

I don't recommend it. I don't think I have ever been so scared to cross a road!906 I started from the top. Even with one lane closed off for the work it was really difficult to cross Nacton Road. I think I only achieved it when a driver was kind enough to give way. This might have only been due to me taking photos of the "roadworks". The north bound part and the slip-road on the other side of the road was okay at the time I went. The next...

2. Ipswich

Landseer Road / Nacton Road Traffic Lights consultation

by Ipswich in Nacton RoadNov 7, 2017 with 5 replies and 117 views.

Suffolk County Council is seeking your discontent with its latest roundabout-for-traffic lights replacement. It has already decided this is going ahead so might be influenced into very minor changes.Ipswich’s population is set to grow by 42,000 over the next 19 years. This growth is predicted to have an impact on traffic levels in and around the town.Suffolk County Council (SCC) has been investigating what this means for the existing...

Latest reply: Rands Way has been the road which should have linked through to St Augustines roundabout.... with Landseer Road possibly linking up to a Wet Dock Crossing (back when it would have been a half-decent concept). It is clearly the same standard of...

Thread Display Options