Ipswich Borough Council

Freedom of Information requests sent to Ipswich Borough Council. This is linked information to whatdotheyknow.com.

Sort By:
Title
RepliesViews
Last Message ↓
  1. foibot

Unitary Authority (Ipswich Borough Council)

by foibot in Ipswich Borough CouncilFeb 24, 2017 with 1 replies and 31 views.

WhatDoTheyKnow FOI request by Ipswich LtdUnitary AuthorityDear Ipswich Borough Council,Please provide all documents you hold on the last Unitary Authority bid by the council.Yours faithfully,Ipswich Limited

Latest reply: Response:Dear Mr Ipswich Limited,I am writing to confirm that the Council has now completed its search forthe information which you requested on 15 Feb 2017 about UnitaryAuthority.The information supplied has been provided by the...

2. foibot

Ipswich City Status Bids

by foibot in Ipswich Borough CouncilFeb 24, 2017 with 1 replies and 34 views.

WhatDoTheyKnow FOI request by Ipswich LtdIpswich CityDear Ipswich Borough Council,Please provide all documents relating to all of Ipswich Borough Council's city status bids.Yours faithfully,Ipswich Limited 

Latest reply: Response:Dear Mr Ipswich Limited,I am writing to confirm that the Council has now completed its search forthe information which you requested on 13 Feb 2017 about City status bids.The information supplied has been provided by the department...

3. foibot

Leader Register of Interests

by foibot in Ipswich Borough CouncilFeb 24, 2017 with 1 replies and 27 views.

WhatDoTheyKnow FOI request by Ipswich LtdLeader Register of InterestsDear Ipswich Borough Council,Please provide historical information for all council leaders' Register of Interests (or the equivalent term amounting to the same in regards to changing legislation) to date since the council was formed in 1974.Yours faithfully,Ipswich Limited

Latest reply: Response:Dear Mr Ipswich Limited,I am writing to confirm that the Council has now completed its search forthe information which you requested on 03 Feb 2017 about Leader Registerof Interests.The information supplied has been provided by...

Thread Display Options