Free Sponsored Content

Sort By:
Title
RepliesViews
Last Message ↓
  1. newsbot

Drone pilot from Suffolk hopes film will lead to new work commissions

by newsbot in Free Sponsored ContentOct 18, 2017 with 3 replies and 34 views.

Drone pilot from Suffolk hopes film will lead to new work commissionsA Suffolk drone pilot is hoping that a 20-minute film he has made of boats on the River Orwell and other Suffolk features will lead to a successful new business.Continue reading... on Ipswich Star

Latest reply: It is something which really pisses me off...696 This is a drone. An UAV (or Remotely Piloted Air System if you prefer) used to either spy or bomb. I assume the name drone came from the low humming noise produced by the motors. This is a Reaper...

2. newsbot

New homes set within 15 acre of a country estate, with a lake

by newsbot in Free Sponsored ContentAug 26, 2017 with 1 replies and 41 views.

Unique development of new build homes, in and around a Victorian walled garden, near Orford. Prices begin from £475,000.Continue reading... on Ipswich Star

Latest reply: Another free ad

3. newsbot

Your Chance To Own Six-bedroom Home Set In 2.75 Acres With Swimming Pool In Snape For £1.65m

by newsbot in Free Sponsored ContentAug 11, 2017 with 0 replies and 31 views.

A Suffolk country house complete with gardens and a swimming pool at Snape has been put on the property market.Continue reading... on Ipswich Star

4. newsbot

Apartment With Views Over Christchurch Park, With A Guide Price Of £450,000

by newsbot in Free Sponsored ContentAug 11, 2017 with 2 replies and 43 views.

This stunning first floor apartment home is one of just three within this handsome Victorian villa in leafy Westerfield Road, Ipswich.Continue reading... on Ipswich Star

Latest reply: I believe it to be the case... I mean they aren't labelled as such and are appearing as "news". The feed I am using excludes certain features and sport section too I think... so these have clearly been categorised in their main news (or injected...

5. newsbot

Pretty Thatched Cottage With Fine Views

by newsbot in Free Sponsored ContentAug 9, 2017 with 0 replies and 36 views.

Pretty `Chocolate box style< farmhouse home at Kettlebaston could be yours for £750,000.Continue reading... on Ipswich Star

Thread Display Options