Cornhill

Cornhill

Sort By:
Title
RepliesViews
Last Message ↓
  1. dan5

How to save the Cornhill in Ipswich?

by dan5 in CornhillNov 13, 2017 with 4 replies and 82 views.

Ipswich is a town full of many residents who either focus on straight ahead or have their heads down towards the floor. This means we don't appreciate the town's gems enough and quite a few of us would learn new things about the town from an heritage walk despite walking past a building over a thousand times over the years.820 The above photo posted by Ipswich Borough Council on their twitter account shows people looking across at a lorry...

Latest reply: Yeah, don't really feel that comfortable walking through there. I have to say I rarely see the Street Rangers these days... have their working hours been reduced? For example, when I took the photos of the A-Boards, I literally walked the...

2. dan5

Cornhill Pret Ipswich will heavily impact independent traders

by dan5 in CornhillOct 31, 2017 with 3 replies and 68 views.

Independent coffee shops and cafes may struggle with a Pret at the Cornhill.

Latest reply: Yes, Greggs and Cafe Nero will take most of the impact. However, I think it will create a two-horse race... People are obsessed with high street brands. I would hate to think how much the likes of McDonalds, Starbucks, Costa and Greggs export out...

3. dan5

Look inside the new Pret for Ipswich Cornhill

by dan5 in CornhillNov 1, 2017 with 0 replies and 98 views.

Pret a Manger have officially submitted a planning application for a shop in Ipswich at the Cornhill / Westgate Street. You can see the floor plans here...759 758

Thread Display Options