Complaints

Any reasonable complaints of any Ipswich business

Sort By:
Title
RepliesViews
Last Message ↓
  1. dan5

Kaspas Desserts Ipswich: dirty filthy

by dan5 in ComplaintsSep 7, 2017 with 3 replies and 34 views.

Much talk of Kaspas Desserts in Ipswich being filthy and of poor service.Kaspas Desserts, Ipswich - Restaurant Reviews, Phone Number & Photos - TripAdvisor Tripadvisor...Just don't bother. Avoid this place like it's....well, like it's a dirty unclean place with staff that appear to have suffered severe head trauma.Save your money and your time and effort by simply asking a disinterested youth to ignore you while another 4 chat loudly to...

Latest reply: Kaspas Desserts Ipswich Google reviews...Tacky place. Got there when it was empty made to wait for a table....failing miserably to make the place come across as the place to be came across more like being on a package holiday being enticed into...

2. dan5

Hungry Horse Kesgrave Farmhouse

by dan5 in ComplaintsSep 7, 2017 with 4 replies and 38 views.

Many people complaining about this Greene King pub in Kesgrave.There are a lot more issue at this pub then just the glass washing. Hopefully the extra training will help.The Suffolk Coastal District Council Food Safety Team need to get in to this pub. The food is disgusting and my hubby was ill from the last time of eating there. Service is shocking and staff are so rude it beggers belief. New manager is the cause of this lovely pubs...

Latest reply: Google reviews (negative) for the Greene King Hungry Horse Kesgrave Farmhouse... Just been here for lunch on a quiet Tuesday afternoon...Firstly they got my meal wrong and happily changed it, I wish i has kept the wrong one as my lunch was...

3. dan5

Anglia Indoor Karting

by dan5 in ComplaintsSep 2, 2017 with 0 replies and 21 views.

All we hear recently is Anglia Indoor Karting getting plugged left, right and centre. Is it any good? Thinking of going? Well here are some of the less positive (negative) reviews on TripAdvisor. We can't guarantee the accuracy of the reviews but where the owner has responded it hasn't been denial. Michelle from Harwich said...Karting always seems quite an expensive activity and this was no different! Staff helpful and safety conscious....

4. dan5

Ipswich Buses - late inconvenient and dangerous

by dan5 in ComplaintsMar 8, 2017 with 1 replies and 40 views.

Yesterday, I waited for the 19:40 Ipswich Buses Route 6... Bus was 6 minutes late (turned up at 19:46) - not ideal Driver stopped for 4 minutes to take a phone call (Third stop along, Bixley Road) Driver jumped a red light on Warwick Road/Spring Road junction (stopped immediately but half into the road, tried to reverse back but was beeped) Bus changed into Ipswich Buses Route 13, another red light jump... (bus was in the left lane...

Latest reply: Same service, Ipswich Buses Route 6, 19:40 was 14 minutes late this evening. This is not acceptable especially at a non-peak time.The lack of night supervisor is responsible. The bus changes into Route 13, despite Route 6 being late the driver...

Thread Display Options